How To Register On NorthShoreAuction.com
ATutorial For Making Your Visit More Enjoyable!
To begin your registration, click on the yellow "Register" tab located in the right column or on the grey tab under the website’s logo. This will open a “Login/Register” page where you will click on the “Register Now” tab at the bottom of the “Not Registered? Register Now” box. Clicking here opens the ”Registration Code” gateway page where you will either enter your previously obtained "Not For Profit" registration code or click on the "General User" button.
As indicated above, there are two user groups:
To view a printable version of this tutorial, click HERE
Not-For-Profits (NFPs) are a unique situation, and the main reason NorthShoreAuction.com was established. ONLY those registrants granted the unique NFP code can post in the FREE, Not-For-Profit category. And those granted this special privilege may NOT post in any other category. Not-For-Profits must obtain their special code before registration.
- Not-For-Profits (including bonafide religious and educational groups, libraries, athletic teams and support groups, hospitals and healthcare organizations, shelters (human and animal), established political parties, fraternal organizations, and other civic groups.(Including Civic, Support, And Fraternal Organizations)
- General User
To obtain your "Not For Profit" registration code, send your request to admin@NorthShoreAuction.com. Include your name, your organization's name, the city and state where the organization is located, the best phone number to call, and your email address. This email address is constantly monitored and your request will receive top priority once received. In no event should your email go unanswered more than 24 hours.
After receiving your Not-For-Profit code, enter it into the “Registration Code" box at the bottom of the page and click on the "Submit" button. Once the system verifies your code, the data entry page will open. From there, follow the instructions two paragraphs down in this instruction set (“After entering the “Registrations Code”, etc)
All other applicants please simply click on the "General User" button below.
Once a valid "Not For Profit"registration code has been entered and the "Submit" button is clicked, or once the "General User" button is clicked, the registration detail page will open. All items containing an asterisk must be completed while those without an asterisk are optional.
- Enter your first and last names where indicated
- Select whether this will be an individual or business account
- Enter your address (two lines are provided for information such as apartment number, etc)
- Enter your city
- Enter your Zip code
- Enter your phone number
- Enter a valid email address. (Important: The system will send a confirmation email to this address with instructions for validating your registration.)
- Retype your email address
- Enter the security access code. If you can't read the code, click inside the box to bring-up a new one.
- Select your desired user name (six to twelve alpha/numeric characters)
- Enter a password (six to twelve alpha/numeric characters)
- Retype your password
- Click on “Yes I Accept" (meaning you accept the terms and conditions listed directly below the statement).
- Click on the "Submit" button
If there is an error, or if your desired user name has been taken, your registration will be halted. Scroll down through the page until you locate the "problem child." Correct the section, re-enter the security access code, re-type your password, and click on the "Submit" button again.
If the application has been completed correctly and a unique user name has been chosen, you will be advised to check your email to confirm your registration. Review the NorthShoreAuction.com email and click on the embedded link to verify your registration. This will open your browser to the NorthShoreAuction.com website!
Should you have any unanswered question, please send a short email to admin@NorthShoreAuction.com with the question or comment, your full name, and the best phone number to reach you.
To go directly to the 'registgration" page, click HERE
Copyright 2016 by North Shore Auctions, Bannockburn, IL - All rights reserved!